Dental hygienist with thirty years of experience, Dr. Ilaria Schiavon can boast a Master dedicated to complex implant patients who, together with her studies in Sweden, have made her an integral part of the philosophy that is applied in our studio.
- Degree in Dental Hygiene, University of Padua, November 2009
- 1st level Master in "Hygiene in oral implant prosthetics“, Università degli Studi di Pisa, 2011
- Course for hygienists, Gothenburg Dental Clinic, Sweden, December 2008, June 2009, June 2008
- Apprenticeship at the Dental Clinic in via Venezia 90, Padua, from October 2007 to December 2009
- Apprenticeship presso l’Castelfranco Veneto Hospital (Treviso), from October 2006 to October 2007
- Apprenticeship at the Dental Clinic dell’Ospedale Civile Padova, Agosto 2008